Judge Hill presides over
Dept. 2 in the
Judge Brian Hill
Judge Brian Hill is a graduate of the University of California at
Santa Barbara and of University of San Francisco School of Law.
- Senior Deputy District Attorney, 1985-2003
Brian has prosecuted all major felonies including murder rape,
robbery, theft and burglary.
- Thomas Guerry Award Winner for "Outstanding Overall Performance,"
- Supervisor of District Attorney's Consumer Mediation and Fraud
- Professor of Constitutional Law, Santa Barbara/Ventura Colleges
of Law, 1988-Present
- Professor of the Year, 1999
- Third District Court of Appeal Research Attorney, 1981-84
- California Supreme Court, Intern 1981
- First District Court of Appeal, Intern, 1979
- Rotary Scholar, University of Edinburgh, 1984-85 (Jurisprudence
- Law School Instructor of courses in: Employment Discrimination,
Consumer Law, and Jurisprudence
- Professional Committees on Child Abuse/Neglect, Gangs & Drugs
- Vice-President, Little League; Youth Sports Coach